Join us during Spring Break to work in-depth on your shooting and skills!
We will have two levels of classes based on age and experience level. If you are not sure which class is appropriate please contact us before registering.
- Beginner/Intermediate Class: Typically 13 yrs and Below (Mon & Wed)
- Advanced Class: Experienced Players, Typically 14 Years+ and Up (Tues & Thurs)
What We Will Focus On
Our focus over the 4 sessions will be primarily on:
- Shooting: shooting technique, footwork, developing a quicker release, and shooting after moves.
- Attacking: moves off the dribble, catch, and close to the rim.
- Finishing: developing touch close to the basket, plus midrange finishes.
- Extras: we will also spend time working on defensive positioning and movements.
Dates, Time, Pricing
- Middle School: March 7, 9, 14, 16 (Mon & Wed)
- High School: March 8, 10, 15, 17 (Tues & Thurs)
Time: All classes will be 11:00am – 12:15pm
Cost: $85 for all 4 Sessions | $25 for Individual Session (if any spots remain)
Location: Sport Progression (645 Wallenberg, Ste B-1, El Paso, TX 79912)
What if I can’t make it to all 4 classes?
Individual sessions cost $25 for those who can’t make it to all 4. Please tell us the dates your athlete will attend during the checkout process.
Who is coaching?
The head coach will be Brandon Wolfram, CSCS. Brandon is a former college and professional basketball player who now trains athletes of all ages and levels in El Paso, TX. He specializes in shooting and overall basketball skill development. Since starting Sport Progression in 2013 he has worked with hundreds of players from beginner to pro.
Have more questions?
Feel free to contact us with any questions. You can email us, or text/call 915-317-6813.