Focus: Advanced Shooting Techniques, Practice Methods, Drill Progressions
Join us on July 22 for our first ever Advanced Shooting Clinic! This clinic will help players who have mastered the fundamentals of shooting further develop and improve their shots. Players will be given a clear outline and progression of drills to help them:
- Shoot faster off of the dribble and off the pass
- Perfect the different types of shooting footwork
- Shoot effectively off of advanced moves
- Learn to take practice skills to game situations
Developing an Elite Shooting Mindset
Shooting is at least 50% mental. In this clinic we will teach players exactly what this means and specific steps to take to train the mind. This will include learning how to:
- Build confidence and perform in game situations (take it from practice to the game),
- Bounce back from shooting slumps and bad days,
- Focus better when training, and
- Implement systems to help automatically drive improvement and success.
Coach Brandon Wolfram
The clinic will be led by Brandon Wolfram (UTEP 97-01 – All-Time Field Goal % leader in school history, Finished Career as All-Time Leading Scorer [currently 3rd], All-Conference 3 times, 1st Team NCAA Academic All-American 2 times, Played 5 years professionally in Europe, CSCS, YFS1, Pn1. Founder and owner of Sport Progression.) Brandon has spent years refining and perfecting his 3 Step Shooting System while working with hundreds of players from youth to professional.
WANT TO TAKE YOUR SHOOTING TO THE NEXT LEVEL??
Upgrade to the ELITE SHOOTING EXPERIENCE!
SPECIAL 1-TIME OFFER: Only $50 for Clinic Attendees!
Take your shooting to the next level after the clinic with professional guidance! Try out online coaching at a massively discounted rate and see how it can boost your FOCUS, ACCOUNTABILITY, and CONSISTENCY to help you improve faster than ever before. For just $50 you get:
- Professional, in-depth video evaluation of your shot from Coach Brandon (delivered to your personal video portal we will set up)
- 15-day personalized training program (delivered via app) based directly on your shooting evaluation
- Unlimited, 30-day access to our online training group. Get updates, insights, and drills, plus ask Coach Brandon any question you want about shooting
PRICE / TIME / LOCATION
Age / Level: 7th grade and up
Time: Thursday, July 22. 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Location: St. Clements (600 E. Yandell, El Paso, TX 79902).
2021 COVID POLICY and SAFETY MEASURES
PLEASE NOTE: Masks will be OPTIONAL while on the court.
2021 is going to be a great year, and we look forward to seeing everyone back in the gym this summer!
The comfort, health, and safety of everyone remains central to our planning for all our upcoming events and classes. Please note the following:
Face Masks are optional.
Temperature Checks might be conducted upon entering for each participant before every session. If a player’s temperature exceeds 99.0 degrees, he/she can wait 20 minutes to retake it. If the temperature still exceeds 99.0 degrees the player cannot participate, no exceptions!
A Health Screen Questionnaire may be required upon daily entry.
- All players and staff will practice Social Distancing as much as possible on the court and off.
If any session or camp is canceled directly due to COVID related issues you will be refunded 100% for all remaining sessions/time. For ongoing training classes we can either apply the remaining amount as a credit or do a prorated refund. Contact us for more information.
If the athlete (or any recent close contact such as a parent, sibling, friend, etc.) feels sick at all, or has been around anyone suspected of having (or actually having) the coronavirus, flu, or any other illness in the past 10 days, please do not attend any camp or training session.
Good hygiene is important. Before, during, and after coming to any camp or training session, participants should wash their hands rigorously (for at least 20 seconds) and use hand sanitizer. During the camp / training session, they should avoid touching their face as much as possible, and (if needed) sneeze/cough outside the gym and into the elbow.
Players should bring their own water bottle (with name on it) and keep it in a place where only they will touch the bottle. The same applies for any camp that has a snack time.
Players should bring their own basketballs whenever possible (please write your name on the ball). If they do not have a ball, one will be provided.